As I have so many lovely purple pumpkin buttons after winning a $50 voucher in their pre-christmas giveaway I decided to use them and follow the December sketch;
I loved making this LO and am so happy with how it worked out. I used a monkey button for my little monkey, a Dino button as he loves Dinosaurs, and a Bee button as he is so funny playing at being a buzzy bee. I also used a doily, vinyl heart and a couple of tickets and a couple of spotty buttons;
A couple of close ups of the lovely Purple Pumpkin clusters;
The journalling reads;
Things Alex said or did in 2011,
"I not a little boy I a baby!"
"Mastadon's like milk and apples"
All cutlery is not created equal if you choose it for me I will put it back and get something else. Ditto for plates and bowls!
I may have to have cutlery but hands rule!
I like to wash my hands but only after wiping them on the sofa
I am a bit of a parrot
I am baba, Kari is bebe, Dylan is guys and Joel is dole. I can say Mastadon, Dinosaur and Crocodile though.
"Do you remember what I said about ....?"
Bedtime is not bedtime without Mickey, Nake, Dinosaurs, Turtle and Car.
I'm right, You're wrong end of conversation!



0 Comments