
I have Fibromyalgia and ME (and Depression, IBS, Migraines and I could go on but I don't want to bore you this early in the day!) I have been suffering through a bad flare of my Fibro/ME the past 5 days with everything being very difficult so my trip Saturday cost me a great deal physically and it is something I always have to weigh up in the back of my mind. I have to balance whether it is better to do something I really want to do and facing the painful consequences or maintain my health but feel miserable about the limits of my life.
So for my storytelling sunday this week I would like to ask you to take a couple of minutes to follow this link and read The Spoon Theory.
This is me;
You have to smile whatever life throws your way and I may have less spoons than some but I have a great many blessings in my life too. Please join Sian in her storytelling :)

0 Comments