Hello Friends!
I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend! We sure are! We've done some relaxing, had a bunch of friends over last night, and plan on having a leisurely day today! (I think I may do a video later, so make sure to check back for that)
I'm late getting the free digital collage sheet out this week....I'm going to try to get them sent out of Friday's so you all have a chance to play with them over the weekend.
To receive the free digi sheet, you need to be a follower and subscribe to my blog. To subscribe, just click the word posts over there -------> at the top...it has a little Orange icon by it...then click the subscribe by atom link...then when the new page opens up subscribe by email. When you're all done email me at kmchristensen1@gmail.com so i can send you the digi. If you received the Thanksgiving Digi from last week, I already have your email and will automatically send you the new digi's every week or two. That's all you have to do.
I'd love for you to Friend me on Facebook and posts pics of the projects you make on my page!
Here's a simple little card I made with this weeks digi...the sentiment is stamped on and not part of the image. You can make cards with these as I di, or use them as journaling cards for your mini albums....so pretty and shabby chic.
I sell the actual card part in my Zibbet shop http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=963395 if you are interested those as well.
Thanks so much for taking a peek at my blog! Warmly, Misty

0 Comments