Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Queen of The Forest - Terry Nelson - USA

I thought I'd try one of the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration challenges.  
It was just what I needed to get my mojo moving on scraping some photo's in layouts for a change.   


Major Case File No. 227


Here is how I solved the case...

Scheme: All the colors...Check
Evidence :
I have flowers, wood, and cheese cloth as fabric. ...Check


 Testimony:

"Kitty has walked in the woods with
us since she was a kitten.
Usually trailing along behind, last in line. 
Every once in a while, 

In a mad Kitty dash she unexpectedly
grabs a leg then climbs up a tree."

...Check! 
 I just realized it might sound like Kitty grabs a leg and takes it with her up a tree...lol  But actually she just grabs, lets go, then climbs up a tree. 😜

I picked out 2 pictures of my Kitty.  Yep, her name is actually "Kitty".   I used some leftover Pion Design's "The Songbird's Secret" papers.

I used texture paste and a stencils.  I colored some texture paste with vintage photo ink and used a Loin King stencil to get the little foot prints.

I created the title and the journaling text in photo shop, printing them out and then die cut "Queen". Inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.
I used an embossing folder on the green paper in the center.

I sprayed with Lindy's "Aloha Avocado". It was the closest color I had to pale olive green.   I splattered with orange acrylic paint.



I have a wood crown from Prima, and a round wood compass from Kisercraft






I really like how it came out.  I'll defiantly be trying out some more new case files. 
Thank you for stopping by!!!  ❤️
~ Terry

Post a Comment

0 Comments