Be sure to watch the video through to the end once before you start working.
Link to the video Tutorial
Link to the video walk through:Materials list:
Blue Fern Garden Life Collection
15 sheets white 12 x 12 card stock. (I use Bazzill textured card stock)
4 Pieces 7 1/4" x 9 1/4" Chipboard Heavy 52pt - I use Paper Accents Chipboard
2 Pieces 7 1/4" x 3 1/2" Chipboard Heavy 52pt
2 pieces Tyvek Cut 7 " x 2 " - I cut mine from mailing envelopes
9 mm white flat back pearls
7 mm white flat back pearls
4 mm white flat back pearls
4 4mm x 1mm Neodymium Disc Magnets - I find them on eBay
Nylon Thread
1/4 inch Scor-Tape
Ranger Glossy Accents glue
Acid free glue - I use Sobo Premium Craft & Fabric Glue
3 yards 3/8 inch white satin ribbon
Acid Free Spray Glue - I use Scotch Photo Mount
1/2 inch flower punch I used EK Success Mini Punch Daisy
1" flower punch I used Martha Stewart Crafts Punch-Hydrangea
2" flower die or punch - I used Heartfelt creations Tattered Blossoms die
Smooth white cardstock for printing the baby image - I get mine from Gina K design-Pure Luxury
Items from Reneabouquets shop:
Scraps of chipboard
Scraps of solid white cardstock
Handy helpers :Scraps of solid white cardstock
Flower Shaping Kit/ tools (I used Heartfelt Creations Flower shaping kit)cloths pins
Paper plate
washi tape
tweezers
Cut List: (Solid Cardstock)
1 pieces 12" x 6 1/2" scored at 2 1/2", 2 5/8", 7 1/4", and 7 3/8" on the 6 1/2" side
8 pieces - 9"x7"1 pieces 7 " x 1 1/2" scored 1/4" in on both 1 1/2" sides
1 pieces 7" x 5"
6 pieces 5" x 6 1/2" scored 1/2" on the 6 1/6 " side
5 pieces 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
1 pieces 5" x 10" piece scored 1/2" on both 5" sides
2 pieces 4 1/2" x 6 1/6"
1 pieces 3 1/2" x 4"
1 piece 6" x 3 1/2"1 pieces 5 1/4" x 3" scored 1/2" on both 3" sides
1 Pieces 5" x 7" scored 4 1/4" and 4 1/2" on the 7" side
1 pieces 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
1 pieces 7" x 3" scores 1/2" on both 3" sides
1 pieces 7 3/4" x 7" scored 6" and 6 1/4" on the 7" side
1 pieces 1' x 2' scored 1" on the 1" side ( down the middle)



0 Comments