Home
About
Contact
Header Ads Widget
Responsive Advertisement
Home-icon
Features
_Multi DropDown
__DropDown 1
__DropDown 2
__DropDown 3
_ShortCodes
_SiteMap
_Error Page
Documentation
_Web Documentation
_Video Documentation
Download This Template
Home
Reneabouquets Christmas Cookies Scrapbook page Design Team Project with Process video.
Reneabouquets Christmas Cookies Scrapbook page Design Team Project with Process video.
Crownleye Dayveed
December 11, 2017
Hi Crafty Friends! I'm sharing a scrapbook Lay Out I made to celebrate Christmas Cookies! I was inspired by Reneabouquets
Beautiful Board Special Edition Beautiful Bits Homemade Christmas Cookies
I took their cookie name literally and made them look like cookies with some craft paint.
I have created a process video so you can see step by step how I created this LO.
Some of Reneabouquets Lace and poinsettias...
Texture paste and stencil.
Diamond dust glitter...
Silver micro beads
Some red acrylic crystals.
Reneabouquets Shop
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop
Reneabouquets Facebook Page
Reneabouquets items used:
Beautiful Board Special Edition Beautiful Bits Homemade Christmas Cookies
Christmas Burgundy Mulberry Poinsettias, Curly Roses & Holly Leaves Flower Set
Sweet Daisy Lace~ White
Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass
Silver No Hole Glass Microbeads
Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas 2 paper collection
I hope you all have the happiest Holidays and the yummiest cookies ever!!
~ Terry
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Social Plugin
Ad Space
Responsive Advertisement
Popular Posts
Rock of Ages (on Michael Heizer's Levitated Mass)
August 09, 2012
This Weekends Classes
September 11, 2019
Happy 2020! even if it is a bit late.
February 10, 2020
Subscribe Us
Labels
Food
8
0 Comments