I'm feeling on top of the world with all this organisation and believe I can travel through 2019 with confidence that I've put the right systems in place.
Here's what else I've been up to since I last blogged -
* Used lots of Flybuys dollars to purchase Christmas grocery treats and New Years Day BBQ food.
* Bought a pair of sandals during the post Christmas sales for 50% off.
* Gratefully received some blood plums from my Dad's neighbour.
* Picked 19 apricots form our tree and cooked them up to have as a dessert with homemade yoghurt. This has been our best year for apricots since we planted the tree in 2014.
* Made jam with plums in the freezer. I reused the gift tags that one customer returned to me. Some of the jars of jam will be sold or given as presents.
* Picked enough strawberries to make smoothies as well as general eating.
* Made up two bottles of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid. The ratio is one part liquid to 4 or 5 parts water.
* Made lots of gift tags from recycled Christmas cards. I now have a shoe box especially for Christmas tags and one for general present giving. I'm feeling quite organised this year.
* Picked lots of beans, silverbeet, raspberries, lettuce and a few cucumbers from the garden for our meals.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. I reused the plastic bread bags and tags.
* Gave Megan a haircut. She doesn't like anyone cutting her hair but me.
* Made 1 kilo of yoghurt using saved yoghurt as a starter from the freezer.
* Made a batch of olive and coconut oil soap. Some will be for our use and the rest will be given as presents or sold to a few friends.
* Bought a new bedroom suite during the Boxing Day sales and saved 30% off the regular price.
* Repaired and replaced the rope on Princess's scratching post.
* Sewed up sets of face washers and burb towels for Megan's baby shower using what I had on hand.
| Apricots from our tree |
| Post Christmas bargain wrapping paper |
| Plum jam making |
| Fruit from our garden. |
| Our garden bounty |
| Christmas lunch of slow cooker roast beef with veg. Yummy. |

0 Comments