I finished off the outlining at the bottom of the picture while my daughter was at work and did a little happy dance of joy! I was done! (I could not really dance for joy because Finn was sleeping on my lap, but you know what I mean.)
I took the picture out this morning to take some pictures to do my blogpost and discovered that I was not really done.
You can see the X's above but the lighting is weird... sorry. I finally go the last few stitches in a couple of minutes ago. Phew! I still need to wash it and block it before taking Frank to be framed so the picture looks a bit wrinkly in this photo.
I will be linking up with Kathy this morning for the parade of slow Sunday stitching projects on her blog.
My daughter and I took Finn to the pet store last weekend to have his picture taken with the Grinch. Finn wore his Max antler from last Christmas for the photoshoot. Soooo cute!





0 Comments