I used some twine, hessian, chipboard painted and one of them smothered in glossy accents, stickers, stamping, dry embossing and de-bossing, tickets, fabric buttons and a vinyl cog so I think I have the texture requirement covered lol.
Here is a close up of one side;
and of the other;
The title stickers and the embossed wave which I inked (the messiness is deliberate honest lol I liked the distressing look it gave) and the stamping on the pp;
You can just see some of the debossed pp in the top right and the hessian and one of the painted chipboard shapes;
Glossy accented chipboard which I tried to paint the same as the football;
Vinyl cog, fabric button and fabric lollipop flower;
Lots of pics sorry but thank you for coming by and I hope you have chance to join in the Scrapology challenges are always very interesting and great fun x




0 Comments