Step two was to try and abandon your preconceptions about your ability to draw/ your handwriting not being good enough/ and anything else that holds you back. We were alson asked to visit ColorLab to get a colour scheme that maybe we wouldn't have normally. This is the colour scheme I ended up with;
I created this page using the colours (roughly) and I added each colour in a different way to try and continue my experiments with texture. The green was painted with a brush, the blue with a soft sponge, the sandy colour with a brillo pad, the white was the gesso-ed areas that I left uncoloured added with an old store card, and the pink was alcohol ink added with a piece of felt.
I added my journalling by cutting up words and letters from leaflets and apart from feeling a bit psycho killer like for doing it lol I like how it looks. I then added some stamping and journalling and I focused my journalling on what I would like my kids to do as they grow to get the most out of every day.



0 Comments